Corporate sponsors are essential in helping Make-A-Wish accomplish its mission. Through the generosity of businesses ranging from family-owned local enterprises to some of the world’s largest corporations, we are able to share the power of a wish.
Make-A-Wish is dedicated to building long-term, integrated, and mutually beneficial strategic alliances with corporate sponsors. Every cause-corporate programme is designed to advance both the sponsor’s business goals and the Make-A-Wish mission.
We are grateful for each prospective sponsor’s passion for our mission and desire to work on behalf of wish kids. In order to create programs that are sustainable, we must limit our activities to those that generate significant resources and are an appropriate brand fit for the organisation.
Guidelines for consideration as a sponsor.
– Will only work with companies that have been in business for at least one year.
– Is not currently considering participation in affinity programs.
– Does not sell, loan or distribute its mailing list or e-mail addresses to third parties.
– Does not consider promotions that utilise direct mail, telemarketing or door-to-door.
– Does not accept proposals that include or are within the following categories: alcoholic beverages, tobacco, adult content or firearms.
Please note: The use of the Make-A-Wish name, logo, or its licensed marks is strictly prohibited until a fully executed License Agreement is in place.
For more information, contact Gareth or Marjut in the corporate team: